MY NEW SONG IS ABOUT THE KIND OF GUY I WANT, SAYS OGE


81114l.OGE.jpg - 81114l.OGE.jpg
OGE


 The Nigeria Idol and 2014 finalist MTN Project Fame Ogechukwu Okafor (OGE)  i s set to take the music indusry by storm. She narrated are story that she started without musical background as she did not come from music family but she loved music as a child. She said, she started her music in the church when she was in secondary school J.S.S 1 to S.S.S 3 because she was a member of the school choir

She also said, along the line, we also formed a powerful singing group of  seven girls and we were very popular in my school. The motivation I got from the group urged me to go on with music. Then early this year, I got on MTN Project Fame 2014 where I was among the final 14. Then I was also among the top 10 finalist of this year’s Nigerian Idol. Project Fame was a much tougher competition and both have really helped me a lot.
Oge said she came from a family that is in love with academic because her mother is a teacher and her father is an accountant and she study biochemistry. She was the first child of the family and the only girl, her parent want her to have a regular nine to five job but her love for music made her to work hard on her craft and talent so that she can become successful in the music industry.

 She added "If I had my way, I wouldn’t even have studied biochemistry. It was my parents’ choice. Left alone, I would have studied Performing Arts". She said "I’m challenged by so many artistes, because I know that the music industry is very tough. For them to even get to a level where people know and appreciate your music is quite tough. I look up to all of them and they challenge me in all areas.

Oge said her new song is basically a love song tittle "Higher" and the song talks about the kind of guy I’ll want to have in my life.  The song was produced by my super talent producer, Don Ada. I can date a fellow artiste depends on the person really. It is not about what the person does. For me, my man should be good looking, he should be able to make me laugh and intelligent.

 Read detail on Thisday
MY NEW SONG IS ABOUT THE KIND OF GUY I WANT, SAYS OGE MY NEW SONG IS ABOUT THE KIND OF GUY I WANT, SAYS OGE Reviewed by Anonymous on 04:12:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga