MY LIFE CHANGE WHEN I MET DAVIDO, SAYS WHO? DEEKAY





81114l.DEEKAY-HKN.jpg - 81114l.DEEKAY-HKN.jpg

         In a recent interview with Deekay, he  said, he likes music when he was young and he had been in music way back when he was in school.  When he finished school in Ghana he decided to go back to music. He said "I met Davido when he came to Ghana", Davido like his song when he played a song and that was how they worked together on song.

         Deekay has no particular style of music, he said "I do different types of music. I can actually rap and sing. I am able to blend different styles of music like R and B, Afro pop and rap". The childhood ambition of Deekay was to become a pilot but changed to architect, I studied building technology.


          He had “High Fever” that he did in Ghana with Davido, he dropped a song which was a freestyle during Davido’s birthday and the latest one is 'Repete’ is the 1st official single under HKN Music. This new song is a dance song and they made it in a danceable way as people already know him for his dance steps. He said, "I just decided to use that as my 1st single. I had a couple of songs though but I just choose that".


          Deekay said "Is different from others because I can do a lot of things. I can dance, sing, rap and I got swag. Mine is knowing what to wear that fits you". He said he love humans and he love making friends. He said in the next two years when he is well balanced he hope to dive into fashion because fashion is his thing.

           He said what has kept him going is that he listened to a lot of people and he listened to their capabilities and his own also and he knows that he can do equally same or better and that has kept him going. And his mum supporting his music finally because it was a struggle way back. She is a Christian and was of the opinion that he should do gospel music but finally she allowed him do his thing.

Read detail on Thisday
MY LIFE CHANGE WHEN I MET DAVIDO, SAYS WHO? DEEKAY MY LIFE CHANGE WHEN I MET DAVIDO, SAYS WHO? DEEKAY Reviewed by Anonymous on 05:22:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga