Reason why men need to open up their income with their wives

My friend got married 3 years ago. Last weekend we were gisting about family life and he told me that his wife knows what his monthly income is and every other bulk payments he gets from work. I asked him if he thought it was a good idea. His reason is that he does it to have peace of mind. That his wife has never asked him for what he cannot afford to give her. After a deep thought I decided to do the same.
So last Monday night I called my wife and showed her my recent letter of emolument and explained how our income comes monthly.
She looked at me in disbelief and wondered what had happened to me. This morning she presented me with a revised list of this month's expenses for the first time since we got married. This is just to say that all men should try and be honest with their wives and forget pride. .. I cannot imagine what my savings will be by the end of this year. My love for her just added another level.
Reason why men need to open up their income with their wives Reason why men need to open up their income with their wives Reviewed by Unknown on 09:42:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga