SEE PICTURE OF A WITCH FOUND IN GUTTER


11

        Recently a woman was found stuck in a gutter around abalti Barracks which is located in Ojuelegba, lagos. The woman who was called a witch by the mob and when she could not explain how she got inside the gutter. “in tears she said:

       My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me.I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me”
People normal assumption was that she is a witch because it is kinda of impossible to get down there especially naked and she might be a flying witch that God punished”

People say what you think
 Is she a witch or not?
See more pictures
 22

SEE PICTURE OF A WITCH FOUND IN GUTTER SEE PICTURE OF A WITCH FOUND IN GUTTER Reviewed by Anonymous on 11:52:00 Rating: 5

2 comments

  1. Author is Associated with http://jambokenyasafaris.org which is a global Comfort Tours and Travel services

    ReplyDelete

Konga