What my big bum has put me to - "Didi Ekanem"

SAT-CELEB

            In an exclusive interview with One of the Nollywood fast rising actresses, Didi Ekanem has explain how her bum marks her out, but Didi wants to be recognized for her talent on screen rather than for her bum. she talks about her career, life and more: SAT-CELEB How has it been so far? It’s been awesome, interesting and crazy at the same time. Let’s just say I am having fun all the way. What do you mean crazy? Crazy in the sense of challenges you have to face What challenges are you facing? Challenges in the true sense of the word, like not really having producers believing in you and of course, you know yourself, you know you have the talent but the producer doesn’t see it your way. As an actress I have had to go the extra mile, not in the negative sense, to make people see beyond the looks and see deep into the beautiful talent within. I thank God I have gone beyond that now.

         What does it really take to be a good actress? To be a good actress, it takes hard work; you have to work on yourself very well and consistency. For me, I’m getting better every day and that’s because I work on myself all the time, exercise all the time and I work often How was growing up like for you? I had a wonderful experience growing up, I had an awesome time, I can’t complain. I had a very supportive dad, very encouraging siblings, I had everything I wanted and went to the best schools Where did you school? My Secondary School was FGC Ikot Ekpene, and then I went to Macdonald Memorial School before gaining admission into University of Port Harcourt to study Linguistics and Communications

         Has anyone ever spanked your bum and run away, something like that? Of course in a club; He grabbed it and I turned and slapped him. It was just really crazy because I was dancing and at some point I noticed that he was actually staring at me but I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. As I was dancing, next thing I felt was a hand on my butt, so I just turned and hit him, it was a reflex action. I was really pissed like how dare you do that? That was really embarrassing. It was as if he wanted to even fight me because when I slapped him, he still wanted to come at me until people intervened.

To receive more entertainment gist like this page Entertainmentgist4u and also share it to your friends.

 Read detail on Vanguard
What my big bum has put me to - "Didi Ekanem" What my big bum has put me to - "Didi Ekanem" Reviewed by Anonymous on 16:24:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga