Simple Steps to make a Lady fall in love with you After phone conversation

fine-face-girl
I have heard so many guys say they find it difficult to communicate with a lady over the phone. Honestly, it isn’t that hard. I want to post a conversation I had with a girl early this year. It is just all about composure and confidence. You don’t even need to be a good speaker to do this.

The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.
Me: Baby, I feel very sick…….

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements. The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me  prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

 Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you. At least, with you by my side I won’t want to die. I don’t want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile. 
Simple Steps to make a Lady fall in love with you After phone conversation Simple Steps to make a Lady fall in love with you After phone conversation Reviewed by Unknown on 04:31:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga