This Is Serious! Just See What I Saw On Social Media

Choii! What will I not see oo..lol..a man named Ken posted this photo with the cation...
I left office early today because I have a full gospel business meeting to host this evening. I came home few minutes ago and saw my son's lips like this. I think I may have lost my wife (His Mum) to him. 

Why would he be kissing my wife in my absence. If he wants a kiss he better grow up and marry his own wife. I am unhappy now. My wife hasnt kissed me since Sunday night. I need my wife back. Better call your friend and warn her that he shouldn't be kissing nobody behind my back. Bye for now.
This Is Serious! Just See What I Saw On Social Media This Is Serious! Just See What I Saw On Social Media Reviewed by Unknown on 04:21:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga