I Almost Died, Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Explained her near-to-death Experience

Popular Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu who is just recuperating after a long term illness, is back into the movie industry and has every reason to keep rejoicing.
The Nollywood actress, after surviving an illness that almost snatched her from the industry, is full back on her feet and ready to get back to work.

In an interview with Encomium Magazine, she spoke about her near-to-death experience and what she has learnt from it.
Ngozi disclosed that “i prefer not to talk about it.  It is better imagined than discussed.  When things happen to you that is when you know who your friends are.  That is when you know if there is God.  That is when you know people that want you dead.  That is when you know people who will stand by you. I have been able to see all that. To God be the glory, great things He has done in my life.  I will continue to thank Him.  It has been awesome”.

She further added that, she almost died during that period.
Ngozi said “I don’t want to talk about it, you will make me cry.  This is somebody who almost died.  The governor had to come to her aid.  It is better imagined than talked about”.
I Almost Died, Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Explained her near-to-death Experience I Almost Died, Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Explained her near-to-death Experience Reviewed by Unknown on 07:35:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga