My roommate is constantly having s*ex with women in my presence

My company transferred me from PH to Abuja, and you know how Abuja is with accommodation issue, so I asked my friends if they could help me out and get someone I can put up with for some time till I'm settled to get my own place. Finally I was introduced to a guy. I don’t know him but he offered to help. Now the problem I have with him is that he brings different ladies into the house. It’s a self contain apartment with just one bed. He constantly has s*ex with the ladies in my presence both night and day. Sometimes, he will ask me to join him. Most nights, I cant sleep because of the moaning & grabbing of sheets, I have never been embarrassed like this in my whole life

At times I feel like killing the ladies at first sight when I see one. Since am the one who needs help, I can only keep quiet so it doesn’t look like I am giving him orders in his own house or tell him how to live his life. So here goes my question. As a guy, can you do such a thing to a fellow guy or as a girl, will you stoop so low and have s*ex with your man or bf in front of another person? It's disgusting really. I just don't have anywhere else to go. What should I do?
My roommate is constantly having s*ex with women in my presence My roommate is constantly having s*ex with women in my presence Reviewed by Unknown on 07:21:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga