Aki Response on How He Meet His Wife


chinedu-ikedieze1.jpg

         In an interview with TS Weekend, the Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedezie aka Aki took his time to off to gist about his marriage and dreams. When he was asked how he get into Nollywood, he said "That was in my first year at IMT in 1998. Before then I was in the Debating & Dramatic Society. However, before I got into school I had acted in one or two movies so when I got into IMT, I approached those already in the know. I was like guys, I want to be like you; I want to be part of this world. I had watched both foreign and local films and seen people doing extra ordinary things and so I said to myself ‘Chinedu, one day it would be your turn to do same".

         He was also asked if he experience any discrimination on account of your size, he said 'No, my IQ made up for whatever I was lacking. My first role was that of a seven year-old boy and I delivered and the director and producers were like wow'.

          This is what he said concerning his separation from, Pawpaw, Osita Iheme. "We started doing movies in September 2001 and until 2008 or 2009, we were paired together. I don’t think there is anything bad if we do separate jobs now. I was there three years before him and even when we were pairing, we also did our own personal stuff where we were featured separately. Somebody could come and say I want Aki for this job or I want Pawpaw; we were free to do whatever we wanted.

        This is his response concern how he meet his wife, We met just the way every other man meets his wife. Who made the first move? I did. Does it really matter? How did you pop the question?
God will not forgive you if you know you love a girl and she loves you and you know you can make a family. So, what stops you from telling her you love her? What stops you from telling her ‘common baby, let’s do this.’ I just told her baby, lets do this and the rest is history. Three years after, how many kids do you have now? In Africa we don’t count kids (laughter).
Chinedu has been a stable part of Nollywood incredible growth in the last 13 years, bringing laughs and entertainment to Nigerian families all over the nation.

For more entertainment news update, like this page EntertainmentGist4u and also share it to your friends
Aki Response on How He Meet His Wife Aki Response on How He Meet His Wife Reviewed by Anonymous on 20:14:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Konga